DISCLAIMER AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Disclaimer sets out important information about www.bigscreen.ky (“Website”). Please read it carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under the laws of the Cayman Islands. If you do not agree with the Disclaimer and these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Website. If you have any questions about this Disclaimer and these Terms & Conditions, please contact us.
A) USE OF WEBSITE
This Website is provided to you for your personal use subject to this Disclaimer. By using the Website you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer.
Active Capital Ltd. (the “Company”) may update this Disclaimer from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. Any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Disclaimer.
B) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The names, images, logos and content of the Website are all protected by copyright, design rights, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights, which remain vested in the Company. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, publish, disassemble, decompile, download, post, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, create derivative works from, make available to the public, adapt, alter, edit, re-position, frame, rebrand, transfer, change or otherwise use in any way any of the Website, its logos, materials or content whatsoever without the express written permission from the Company.
C) AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
The Company does not guarantee that the Website will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions. The Company reserves its right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or part of the Website or any part of the Website without giving you any notice. Any commentary, opinions or other materials included in the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it via the contact page and reasonable efforts will be taken to correct the fault as soon as is reasonably practical. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content. The Company will attempt to restore access as soon as it reasonably can.
The Website is made available on a free-of-charge, for convenience purposes only, "as-is" and on an "as available" basis. Accordingly, subject to the terms of this document and the extent permitted by law, the Company excludes all liability to the user for any and all loss or damage howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, including but not limited to any liability arising in relation to any virus or other contamination or any unavailability of the Website.
Every effort has been made to provide accurate and complete information. However, the Company does not guarantee that the Website contains no errors and we make no promise or guarantee that the information and content on this Website will meet your requirements. The Company does not assume any legal liability for any inaccuracies or errors contained on the Website.
Where the Website provides links to or content from other internet sites or resources, the Company:
· does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance or completeness of information contained on a linked internet site;
· cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in any linked internet site;
· is not responsible for transmissions received from linked websites or any information gathering conducted by a linked internet site;
· does not endorse the content or views expressed or products or services offered in any linked internet sites; and,
· does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to content from other internet sites or resources.
Whether or not the Company is in anyway in breach of this Disclaimer, the Company is not responsible for the following direct or indirect kinds of loss or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) whether in an action for tort, or contract, which may arise from or in connection with your use of the Website, including but not limited to:
· loss or damage suffered by you or someone else when using the Website;
· loss or damage which you could not anticipate nor expect to happen when you started using the Website;
· any loss which is indirect or a side effect of the main loss or damage and which the Company and you could not anticipate nor expect to happen when you started using the Website, for instance if you lose revenue or salary, profit, opportunity, reputation or business interruption;
· any loss of data or damage to your device or software; and
· any loss or damage if the Website is not provided to you or are interrupted or suspended or if the Company does not comply with the terms because of events beyond the Company’s control, such as an act of God, accident, fire, natural disaster, weather disruption, lockout, strike or other official or unofficial dispute, civil commotion, decision of the Company, rule or order or act of Cayman Island’s Government or other act or event beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
This Disclaimer is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the Cayman Islands. The Company makes no guarantee or warrants that the material(s) on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Cayman Islands, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from outside the Cayman Islands, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, as applicable.
F) PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Website is owned and operated by Active Capital Ltd.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright 2015 POLYN. All Rights Reserved.